PrestaShop Metrics, the analytics tool to centralize all your ecommerce data
In ecommerce, perhaps even more than any other sector, data and the information it provides are essential for managing businesses. The fact that more than two out of three merchants use analytical tools to manage their online stores proves the importance of data. But without learning and being able to interpret this raw data, many merchants struggle to track the performance of their site.
In order to respond to the needs of merchants, merchants can turn to specific tools that enable data tracking and interpretation. For instance PrestaShop Metrics, an intuitive tool for merchants that centralizes several sources of essential data for managing an ecommerce site, such as traffic, sales, conversion rate, average basket, etc., all on a single interface.
By merging transactional data from a Prestashop site with other external sources, like Google Analytics, PrestaShop Metrics provides merchants with reliable and relevant information to help them manage their online business.
Precise, intuitive and analytical, the PrestaShop Metrics module gathers all the important information on a single, easy-to-use dashboard, thus allowing merchants to monitor and control their KPIs on a daily basis. This can be done easily and directly from their PrestaShop back-office.
▶ Learn more about PrestaShop Metrics
The main features of PrestaShop Metrics:
- With a single tool, you can monitor the bulk of your activity thanks to essential indicators (Sales, Orders, Sessions, Conversion Rates, etc.)
- Get an unlimited view of your data, go back as much as you want (12, 24, 36 months...)
- Data is retrieved from the most reliable and relevant sources, like Google Analytics for traffic, and with a PrestaShop store for commercial data.
- The different data sources are centralized on a single dashboard thus avoiding the need for merchants to jump between different applications.
- The Tips Cards provide valuable advice from ecommerce experts to help merchants choose the right optimization levers.
Following the release of PrestaShop Checkout, the payment solution developed in partnership with PayPal and unveiled in 2019, PrestaShop Metrics is the newest addition to our PrestaShop Essentials range of extensions designed solely with the purpose of helping our merchants grow their business.
PrestaShop Metrics is available as a free download on the PrestaShop Addons Marketplace
▶ Download PrestaShop Metrics for free