Edit History

ButikSalam

ButikSalam

Added some other topics regarding the same issue.

Hello

I'm having a critical issue that whenever a user places a new order, it does so with the wrong ID for address.
That means if USER1 was ordering something, I would get USER2's information/delivery-address on my back office under "DELIVERY ADDRESS".

The critical issue in this, is that when USER1 goes to check his Order History in his account, it shows USER2's information which is a serious violation of user information privacy.
I have checked the database and the issue is that whenever a new order is made, it's generating OLD and USED ID's and not generating unique and new ones?

I have tried running PS cleaner, and I have tried reinstalling everything and updating to 1.7 -- same error still occurs.
There is over 10k+ orders and 12k+ customers, so I cannot go through the MySQL database and manually edit the USED ID's to some newly generated unique ID -- and I also need this to be fixed for future customers/orders being placed.

See attached screenshots for further information/what it looks like. Critical information is blurred out for obvious reasons.

Please, someone help me in the slightest direction. I have tried searching for the same errors, but I only found threads where there were no solution or threads where people said to use PS Cleaner, but I have tried this without luck.

*EDIT: Added some other topics regarding the same issue.

Thanks for reading & best regards,
Butik Salam

wrong id numbers.png

wrong id numbers 2.png

ButikSalam

ButikSalam

Added some other topics regarding the same issue.

Hello

I'm having a critical issue that whenever a user places a new order, it does so with the wrong ID for address.
That means if USER1 was ordering something, I would get USER2's information/delivery-address on my back office under "DELIVERY ADDRESS".

The critical issue in this, is that when USER1 goes to check his Order History in his account, it shows USER2's information which is a serious violation of user information privacy.
I have checked the database and the issue is that whenever a new order is made, it's generating OLD and USED ID's and not generating unique and new ones?

I have tried running PS cleaner, and I have tried reinstalling everything and updating to 1.7 -- same error still occurs.
There is over 10k+ orders and 12k+ customers, so I cannot go through the MySQL database and manually edit the USED ID's to some newly generated unique ID -- and I also need this to be fixed for future customers/orders being placed.

Please, someone help me in the slightest direction. I have tried searching for the same errors, but I only found threads where there were no solution or threads where people said to use PS Cleaner, but I have tried this without luck.

Butik Salam

ButikSalam

ButikSalam

Hello

Butik Salam

ButikSalam

ButikSalam

Hello

Butik Salam