Fields and prices

sharifnaim

Hi all,

Finally, I uploaded all the products to PrestaShop platform using store manager.

However, I faced some issues I couldn’t find an answer so far.

Please check screenshot for more details:

Cate: These all the categories uploaded, however, no products listed inside (see Cate1)?

Home: The site home page not showing all the categories?

Price: Why there is no price showing, however, all the prices showing in the back office (see Price1)

Price1: How to delete all out of stock products. Also, these products are available and not out of stock.

How can I fix it and show the prices?

Size: How to add size and any other additional field?

I really appreciate your kind help

Kind regards,

Sharif

Cate.jpg

Cate1.jpg

Home.png

Price.jpg

Price1.jpg

size.jpg

On 11/30/2017 at 2:13 AM, sharifnaim said:

Cate: These all the categories uploaded, however, no products listed inside (see Cate1)?

BO > Catalog > Categories doesn't list the products that a category contains. It lists only categories and subcategories.

To see the products that a category holds go to BO > Catalog > Products and use the drop down FILTER BY CATEGORIES.

Home: The site home page not showing all the categories?

The enabled categories are not automatically listed into the FO menu. Go to BO > Modules > Installed modules > Main menu click CONFIGURE and choose what links to display.

Price: Why there is no price showing, however, all the prices showing in the back office (see Price1)

In BO go to edit product and on the Options tab make sure you have checked Available for order. Because you've used Store Manager to create the products it might not have that checked by default as it usually is.

Price1: How to delete all out of stock products. Also, these products are available and not out of stock.

How can I fix it and show the prices?

If you don't use product combinations, on the edit product page go to tab Quantity and insert a quantity value.

If your products have combinations, go to tab Combinations and add for each variation the available quantity. This way the product quantity will be the sum of all variations quantity.

Size: How to add size and any other additional field?

Read about creating a product with combinations.

On 01/12/2017 at 6:00 PM, premiumpresta said:

BO

In BO go to edit product and on the Options tab make sure you have checked Available for order. Because you've used Store Manager to create the products it might not have that checked by default as it usually is.

If you don't use product combinations, on the edit product page go to tab Quantity and insert a quantity value.

If your products have combinations, go to tab Combinations and add for each variation the available quantity. This way the product quantity will be the sum of all variations quantity.

Read about creating a product with combinations.

Hi,

I tried t follow your steps all prices are checked for order. However, there are still no prices shown in the main website.

In addition, if I click on preview in BO it shows the price in the preview screen!!

In searching products, the list show no prices?

I an not sure where I doing wrong?

Any ideas please.

PS: I am still working on the other issues.