Sort by lowest price not working on paginated products

Hi,

I'm using a number of different versions of Prestashop for different clients and there seems to be a common issue to all of them. One site is using 1.4.2 another 1.5.2.

All the products on the website are set-up with a base price of £0.00 and then the combinations increase this base price. For example a product may come in 3 sizes, the Small will increase this base price by £10.00, Medium by £12.00 and Large by £14.00.

Now when I'm viewing a category there my be 20 products and the number of products per page is set to 10. When I view the first page of ten items with the sort set to "lowest price first" this works fine. However when I move on to the second page of products it has this page starting at a lower price than the previous page finished on...

For example:

Page 1

• Product 1 - £10.00
  • Product 2 - £15.00
  • Product 3 - £18.00

Page 2

• Product 4 - £14.00
  • Product 5 - £16.00
  • Product 6 - £22.00

The sort on the Prestashop demo here - http://demo-store.pr...en/10-furniture - works fine, but I'm assuming that is because each product has a base product.

I guess the issue must be that all the products have a base price of £0.00, but xan anyone suggest a fix?

Many thanks,

Oliver

Edited by aztecmedia (see edit history)
  • Like 1

hey. I modified the line in product-sort.tpl. Work's fine

<form id="productsSortForm" action="{$request|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}">
<p class="select">
 <label for="selectPrductSort">{l s='Sort by'}</label>
 <select id="selectPrductSort" onchange="document.location.href = $(this).val();">
  <option value="{$orderbydefault|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}:{$orderwaydefault|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}" {if $orderby eq $orderbydefault}selected="selected"{/if}>{l s='--'}</option>
  {if !$PS_CATALOG_MODE}
   <option value="{$link->addSortDetails($request, 'price', 'asc')|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}" {if $orderby eq 'price' AND $orderway eq 'asc'}selected="selected"{/if}>{l s='Price: lowest first'}</option>
   <option value="{$link->addSortDetails($request, 'price', 'desc')|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}" {if $orderby eq 'price' AND $orderway eq 'desc'}selected="selected"{/if}>{l s='Price: highest first'}</option>
  {/if}
  <option value="{$link->addSortDetails($request, 'name', 'asc')|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}" {if $orderby eq 'name' AND $orderway eq 'asc'}selected="selected"{/if}>{l s='Product Name: A to Z'}</option>
  <option value="{$link->addSortDetails($request, 'name', 'desc')|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}" {if $orderby eq 'name' AND $orderway eq 'desc'}selected="selected"{/if}>{l s='Product Name: Z to A'}</option>
  {if !$PS_CATALOG_MODE}
   <option value="{$link->addSortDetails($request, 'quantity', 'desc')|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}" {if $orderby eq 'quantity' AND $orderway eq 'desc'}selected="selected"{/if}>{l s='In-stock first'}</option>
  {/if}
 </select>
</p>
</form>

Regards from Poland

• Like 3

Hi,

Thank you for the code, but unfortunately it hasn't made any difference for me.

If you go here: http://www.ocmis.com/15-sprinklers

You can then see an example of the problem I have. The products are sorted by price (ascending) by default. If you click onto Page 2 of the products, you'll see that it starts with cheaper products than the first page ended with. It seems the filter only works per page rather than taking all the products, sorting them and then splitting them over the pages.

Thanks in advance,

Oliver

• 6 months later...

The problem is that the query get the product price without taking into consideration the impact of the combinations. If you have these products:

Price Product 1 - 10$ | Combination impact 0$

Price Product 2 - 12$ | Combination impact 0$

Price Product 3 - 0$ | Combination impact 15$

Price Product 4 - 0$ | Combination impact 1$

The query order would be:

Product 3 - 0$

Product 4 - 0$

Product 1 - 10$

Product 2 - 20$

Before showing products, it calls a function to get the real price and that's why you get this order supposing you have a pagination of 3 products:

Product 4 - 1$

Product 3 - 15$

Product 1 - 10$

-------------------

Product 2 - 12$

To solve this I modify the function getProducts in class Category. I delete the LIMIT clause to get all the products, then get the real price for the default combination for all products, order them and get the desired array slice:

$sql .= ' ORDER BY '.(isset($orderByPrefix) ? $orderByPrefix.'.' : '').'`'.pSQL($orderBy).'` '.pSQL($orderWay);//.'
		//LIMIT '.(((int)($p) - 1) * (int)($n)).','.(int)($n);

if ($orderBy == 'orderprice')
		Tools::orderbyPrice($result, $orderWay);

//Get array slice depending on number of products per page and the page where I am
$result = array_slice($result, (((int)$p - 1) * (int)$n), (int)$n);

if (!$result)
		return false;

/* Modify SQL result */
return Product::getProductsProperties($id_lang, $result);

This is not best solution in terms of performance, but I think it would be very difficult to query results with the correct price.

Edited by joseantgv (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...

The problem is that the query get the product price without taking into consideration the impact of the combinations. If you have these products:

Price Product 1 - 10$ | Combination impact 0$

Price Product 2 - 12$ | Combination impact 0$

Price Product 3 - 0$ | Combination impact 15$

Price Product 4 - 0$ | Combination impact 1$

The query order would be:

Product 3 - 0$

Product 4 - 0$

Product 1 - 10$

Product 2 - 20$

Before showing products, it calls a function to get the real price and that's why you get this order supposing you have a pagination of 3 products:

Product 4 - 1$

Product 3 - 15$

Product 1 - 10$

-------------------

Product 2 - 12$

To solve this I modify the function getProducts in class Category. I delete the LIMIT clause to get all the products, then get the real price for the default combination for all products, order them and get the desired array slice:

$sql .= ' ORDER BY '.(isset($orderByPrefix) ? $orderByPrefix.'.' : '').'`'.pSQL($orderBy).'` '.pSQL($orderWay);//.'
			//LIMIT '.(((int)($p) - 1) * (int)($n)).','.(int)($n);
if ($orderBy == 'orderprice')
			Tools::orderbyPrice($result, $orderWay);

//Get array slice depending on number of products per page and the page where I am
$result = array_slice($result, (((int)$p - 1) * (int)$n), (int)$n);

if (!$result)
			return false;

/* Modify SQL result */
This is not best solution in terms of performance, but I think it would be very difficult to query results with the correct price.

Hello, I am having the same problem.

There are some topics about this problem but only you give an solution. I have Presta 1.5.6.1 and still not working.

I check for classes/category.php but I didn't find the line's that you talk above.

Can you help me with this, please.

Hello, I am having the same problem.

There are some topics about this problem but only you give an solution. I have Presta 1.5.6.1 and still not working.

I check for classes/category.php but I didn't find the line's that you talk above.

Can you help me with this, please.

I find those lines and replace them with your fix but still de sort by is for products from page not from all products

Actually seems that is woking but only for cateogryes page- for special products is still sorting by page not by all products.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

This fix is only for category page. If you want this feature at Special products (you mean products with specific prices, right?) you have to do the same modification in function getPricesDrop of file classes/Product.php.

This fix is only for category page. If you want this feature at Special products (you mean products with specific prices, right?) you have to do the same modification in function getPricesDrop of file classes/Product.php.

I want this on price-drop page. What function I need to modify?

After some more test I found out that neither the category sort by price works.

I was testing in a category with a small number of products and by coincidence the sorting was ok.

With a bigger category : http://www.ssshoesss.ro/new/38-incaltaminte-barbati#/ the sorting is not ok.

Please give me another suggestions.

I check my other site and this problem is present there too. And I check with default theme also, so the theme is not the problem.

Somebody announce this bug?

After some more test I found out that neither the category sort by price works.

I was testing in a category with a small number of products and by coincidence the sorting was ok.

With a bigger category : http://www.ssshoesss.ro/new/38-incaltaminte-barbati#/ the sorting is not ok.

Please give me another suggestions.

I check my other site and this problem is present there too. And I check with default theme also, so the theme is not the problem.

Somebody announce this bug?

I can't find the bug at http://www.ssshoesss.ro/new/38-incaltaminte-barbati sorting it by "Pret: ascendent". Could you upload a screenshot with the error?

I can't find the bug at http://www.ssshoesss.ro/new/38-incaltaminte-barbati sorting it by "Pret: ascendent". Could you upload a screenshot with the error?

The last product from the first page result over sorting by price ( show 50 products per page) ascending has 161 lei price. An if you go on page 4 of this search you will se the first product has 99 lei price.

Sure, but it's not that easy because discounts can be subjected to different variables.

For price drop page the sorting will be the same.

And this was the way that this function was developed, or is an bug? On older version I saw that the sorting is working.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

my solution

In classes/Category.php in function getProducts

find

product_shop.price AS orderprice

and replase

IFNULL(MIN(product_attribute_shop.price),product_shop.price) AS orderprice,
IFNULL(MIN(product_attribute_shop.price),product_shop.price) AS price

full function for ovverride

public function getProducts($id_lang, $p, $n, $order_by = null, $order_way = null, $get_total = false, $active = true, $random = false, $random_number_products = 1, $check_access = true, Context $context = null)
	{
		if (!$context)
			$context = Context::getContext();
		if ($check_access && !$this->checkAccess($context->customer->id))
			return false;

$front = true;
		if (!in_array($context->controller->controller_type, array('front', 'modulefront')))
			$front = false;

if ($p < 1) $p = 1;

if (empty($order_by))
			$order_by = 'position';
		else
			/* Fix for all modules which are now using lowercase values for 'orderBy' parameter */
			$order_by = strtolower($order_by);

if (empty($order_way))
			$order_way = 'ASC';

$order_by_prefix = false;
		if ($order_by == 'id_product' || $order_by == 'date_add' || $order_by == 'date_upd')
			$order_by_prefix = 'p';
		elseif ($order_by == 'name')
			$order_by_prefix = 'pl';
		elseif ($order_by == 'manufacturer' || $order_by == 'manufacturer_name')
		{
			$order_by_prefix = 'm';
			$order_by = 'name';
		}
		elseif ($order_by == 'position')
			$order_by_prefix = 'cp';

if ($order_by == 'price')
			$order_by = 'orderprice';

if (!Validate::isBool($active) || !Validate::isOrderBy($order_by) || !Validate::isOrderWay($order_way))
			die (Tools::displayError());

$id_supplier = (int)Tools::getValue('id_supplier');

/* Return only the number of products */
		if ($get_total)
		{
			$sql = 'SELECT COUNT(cp.`id_product`) AS total
					FROM `'._DB_PREFIX_.'product` p
					'.Shop::addSqlAssociation('product', 'p').'
					LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'category_product` cp ON p.`id_product` = cp.`id_product`
					WHERE cp.`id_category` = '.(int)$this->id.
					($front ? ' AND product_shop.`visibility` IN ("both", "catalog")' : '').
					($active ? ' AND product_shop.`active` = 1' : '').
					($id_supplier ? 'AND p.id_supplier = '.(int)$id_supplier : '');
			return (int)Db::getInstance(_PS_USE_SQL_SLAVE_)->getValue($sql);
		}

$sql = 'SELECT p.*, product_shop.*, stock.out_of_stock, IFNULL(stock.quantity, 0) as quantity'.(Combination::isFeatureActive() ? ', MAX(product_attribute_shop.id_product_attribute) id_product_attribute, MAX(product_attribute_shop.minimal_quantity) AS product_attribute_minimal_quantity' : '').', pl.`description`, pl.`description_short`, pl.`available_now`,
					pl.`available_later`, pl.`link_rewrite`, pl.`meta_description`, pl.`meta_keywords`, pl.`meta_title`, pl.`name`, MAX(image_shop.`id_image`) id_image,
					MAX(il.`legend`) as legend, m.`name` AS manufacturer_name, cl.`name` AS category_default,
					DATEDIFF(product_shop.`date_add`, DATE_SUB(NOW(),
					INTERVAL '.(Validate::isUnsignedInt(Configuration::get('PS_NB_DAYS_NEW_PRODUCT')) ? Configuration::get('PS_NB_DAYS_NEW_PRODUCT') : 20).'
						DAY)) > 0 AS new,
				FROM `'._DB_PREFIX_.'category_product` cp
				LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'product` p
					ON p.`id_product` = cp.`id_product`
				'.Shop::addSqlAssociation('product', 'p').
				(Combination::isFeatureActive() ? 'LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'product_attribute` pa
				ON (p.`id_product` = pa.`id_product`)
				'.Shop::addSqlAssociation('product_attribute', 'pa', false, 'product_attribute_shop.`default_on` = 1').'
				'.Product::sqlStock('p', 'product_attribute_shop', false, $context->shop) :  Product::sqlStock('p', 'product', false, Context::getContext()->shop)).'
				LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'category_lang` cl
					ON (product_shop.`id_category_default` = cl.`id_category`
					AND cl.`id_lang` = '.(int)$id_lang.Shop::addSqlRestrictionOnLang('cl').')
				LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'product_lang` pl
					ON (p.`id_product` = pl.`id_product`
					AND pl.`id_lang` = '.(int)$id_lang.Shop::addSqlRestrictionOnLang('pl').')
				LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'image` i
					ON (i.`id_product` = p.`id_product`)'.
				Shop::addSqlAssociation('image', 'i', false, 'image_shop.cover=1').'
				LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'image_lang` il
					ON (image_shop.`id_image` = il.`id_image`
					AND il.`id_lang` = '.(int)$id_lang.')
				LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'manufacturer` m
					ON m.`id_manufacturer` = p.`id_manufacturer`
				WHERE product_shop.`id_shop` = '.(int)$context->shop->id.'
					AND cp.`id_category` = '.(int)$this->id
					.($active ? ' AND product_shop.`active` = 1' : '')
					.($front ? ' AND product_shop.`visibility` IN ("both", "catalog")' : '')
					.($id_supplier ? ' AND p.id_supplier = '.(int)$id_supplier : '')
					.' GROUP BY product_shop.id_product';

if ($random === true)
			$sql .= ' ORDER BY RAND() LIMIT '.(int)$random_number_products;
		else
			$sql .= ' ORDER BY '.(!empty($order_by_prefix) ? $order_by_prefix.'.' : '').'`'.bqSQL($order_by).'` '.pSQL($order_way).'
			LIMIT '.(((int)$p - 1) * (int)$n).','.(int)$n;

//d($sql);
				$result = Db::getInstance(_PS_USE_SQL_SLAVE_)->executeS($sql);
		if ($order_by == 'orderprice')
			Tools::orderbyPrice($result, $order_way);

if (!$result)
			return array();
		//d($result);
		/* Modify SQL result */
	}

for manufacturers override this function

public static function getProducts($id_manufacturer, $id_lang, $p, $n, $order_by = null, $order_way = null,
		$get_total = false, $active = true, $active_category = true, Context $context = null)
	{
		if (!$context)

$front = true;
		if (!in_array($context->controller->controller_type, array('front', 'modulefront')))
			$front = false;

if ($p < 1)
			$p = 1;

if (empty($order_by) || $order_by == 'position')
	 		$order_by = 'name';

if (empty($order_way)) $order_way = 'ASC';

if (!Validate::isOrderBy($order_by) || !Validate::isOrderWay($order_way))

$groups = FrontController::getCurrentCustomerGroups();
		$sql_groups = count($groups) ? 'IN ('.implode(',', $groups).')' : '= 1';

if ($get_total)
		{
			$sql = '
				SELECT p.`id_product`
				WHERE p.id_manufacturer = '.(int)$id_manufacturer
				.($active ? ' AND product_shop.`active` = 1' : '').'
				'.($front ? ' AND product_shop.`visibility` IN ("both", "catalog")' : '').'
				AND p.`id_product` IN (
					SELECT cp.`id_product`
					FROM `'._DB_PREFIX_.'category_group` cg
					LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'category_product` cp ON (cp.`id_category` = cg.`id_category`)'.
					($active_category ? ' INNER JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'category` ca ON cp.`id_category` = ca.`id_category` AND ca.`active` = 1' : '').'
					WHERE cg.`id_group` '.$sql_groups.'
				)';

return (int)count($result);
		}
		if (strpos($order_by, '.') > 0)
		{
			$order_by = explode('.', $order_by);
			$order_by = pSQL($order_by[0]).'.`'.pSQL($order_by[1]).'`';
		}
		$alias = '';
		if ($order_by == 'price') {
			$alias = '';}
			$alias = 'pl.';
		elseif ($order_by == 'manufacturer_name')
		{
			$order_by = 'name';
			$alias = 'm.';
		}
		elseif ($order_by == 'quantity')
			$alias = 'stock.';
		else
			$alias = 'p.';

$sql = 'SELECT p.*, product_shop.*, stock.out_of_stock, IFNULL(stock.quantity, 0) as quantity, IFNULL(MIN(product_attribute_shop.price),product_shop.price) AS orderprice '
			.(Combination::isFeatureActive() ? ', MAX(product_attribute_shop.minimal_quantity) AS product_attribute_minimal_quantity' : '')
			.', MAX(product_attribute_shop.`id_product_attribute`) id_product_attribute
			, pl.`description`, pl.`description_short`, pl.`link_rewrite`, pl.`meta_description`, pl.`meta_keywords`,
			pl.`meta_title`, pl.`name`, pl.`available_now`, pl.`available_later`, MAX(image_shop.`id_image`) id_image, il.`legend`, m.`name` AS manufacturer_name,
				DATEDIFF(
					product_shop.`date_add`,
					DATE_SUB(
						NOW(),
						INTERVAL '.(Validate::isUnsignedInt(Configuration::get('PS_NB_DAYS_NEW_PRODUCT')) ? Configuration::get('PS_NB_DAYS_NEW_PRODUCT') : 20).' DAY
					)
				) > 0 AS new'.(Combination::isFeatureActive() ? ',MAX(product_attribute_shop.minimal_quantity) AS product_attribute_minimal_quantity' : '')
			.' FROM `'._DB_PREFIX_.'product` p
			(Combination::isFeatureActive() ?
			'LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'product_attribute` pa
			'.Shop::addSqlAssociation('product_attribute', 'pa', false, 'product_attribute_shop.`default_on` = 1') : '').'
				ON (p.`id_product` = pl.`id_product` AND pl.`id_lang` = '.(int)$id_lang.Shop::addSqlRestrictionOnLang('pl').')
				ON (i.`id_image` = il.`id_image` AND il.`id_lang` = '.(int)$id_lang.')
				ON (m.`id_manufacturer` = p.`id_manufacturer`)
			'.Product::sqlStock('p', 0);

if (Group::isFeatureActive() || $active_category)
			{
				$sql .= 'JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'category_product` cp ON (p.id_product = cp.id_product)';
				if (Group::isFeatureActive())
					$sql .= 'JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'category_group` cg ON (cp.`id_category` = cg.`id_category` AND cg.`id_group` '.$sql_groups.')';
				if ($active_category)
					$sql .= 'JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'category` ca ON cp.`id_category` = ca.`id_category` AND ca.`active` = 1';
			}

$sql .= '
				WHERE p.`id_manufacturer` = '.(int)$id_manufacturer.'
				'.($active ? ' AND product_shop.`active` = 1' : '').'
				GROUP BY product_shop.id_product
				ORDER BY '.$alias.'`'.bqSQL($order_by).'` '.pSQL($order_way).'

if (!$result)
			return false;

}

regards from Ukraine.

Edited by savvato (see edit history)
  • Like 1

my solution

find

and replase

public function getProducts($id_lang, $p, $n, $order_by = null, $order_way = null, $get_total = false, $active = true, $random = false, $random_number_products = 1, $check_access = true, Context $context = null)
	{
		if (!$context)
			return false;

$front = true;
			$front = false;

if ($p < 1) $p = 1;

if (empty($order_by))
			$order_by = 'position';
		else
			/* Fix for all modules which are now using lowercase values for 'orderBy' parameter */

if (empty($order_way))
			$order_way = 'ASC';

if ($order_by == 'id_product' || $order_by == 'date_add' || $order_by == 'date_upd')
			$order_by_prefix = 'p';
			$order_by_prefix = 'pl';
		{
			$order_by_prefix = 'm';
			$order_by = 'name';
		}
			$order_by_prefix = 'cp';

if (!Validate::isBool($active) || !Validate::isOrderBy($order_by) || !Validate::isOrderWay($order_way))

if ($get_total)
		{
					LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'category_product` cp ON p.`id_product` = cp.`id_product`
		}

$sql = 'SELECT p.*, product_shop.*, stock.out_of_stock, IFNULL(stock.quantity, 0) as quantity'.(Combination::isFeatureActive() ? ', MAX(product_attribute_shop.id_product_attribute) id_product_attribute, MAX(product_attribute_shop.minimal_quantity) AS product_attribute_minimal_quantity' : '').', pl.`description`, pl.`description_short`, pl.`available_now`,
					pl.`available_later`, pl.`link_rewrite`, pl.`meta_description`, pl.`meta_keywords`, pl.`meta_title`, pl.`name`, MAX(image_shop.`id_image`) id_image,
					MAX(il.`legend`) as legend, m.`name` AS manufacturer_name, cl.`name` AS category_default,
					INTERVAL '.(Validate::isUnsignedInt(Configuration::get('PS_NB_DAYS_NEW_PRODUCT')) ? Configuration::get('PS_NB_DAYS_NEW_PRODUCT') : 20).'
						DAY)) > 0 AS new,
				(Combination::isFeatureActive() ? 'LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'product_attribute` pa
				'.Shop::addSqlAssociation('product_attribute', 'pa', false, 'product_attribute_shop.`default_on` = 1').'
				'.Product::sqlStock('p', 'product_attribute_shop', false, $context->shop) :  Product::sqlStock('p', 'product', false, Context::getContext()->shop)).'

if ($random === true)
		else
			$sql .= ' ORDER BY '.(!empty($order_by_prefix) ? $order_by_prefix.'.' : '').'`'.bqSQL($order_by).'` '.pSQL($order_way).'

//d($sql);

if (!$result)
			return array();
		//d($result);
		/* Modify SQL result */
	}

public static function getProducts($id_manufacturer, $id_lang, $p, $n, $order_by = null, $order_way = null,
		$get_total = false, $active = true, $active_category = true, Context $context = null)
	{
		if (!$context)

$front = true;
			$front = false;

if ($p < 1)
			$p = 1;

$order_by = 'name';

if ($get_total)
		{
			$sql = '
				SELECT p.`id_product`
				AND p.`id_product` IN (
					SELECT cp.`id_product`
					LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'category_product` cp ON (cp.`id_category` = cg.`id_category`)'.
					($active_category ? ' INNER JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'category` ca ON cp.`id_category` = ca.`id_category` AND ca.`active` = 1' : '').'
				)';

}
		{
		}
		$alias = '';
			$alias = '';}
			$alias = 'pl.';
		{
			$order_by = 'name';
			$alias = 'm.';
		}
			$alias = 'stock.';
		else
			$alias = 'p.';

$sql = 'SELECT p.*, product_shop.*, stock.out_of_stock, IFNULL(stock.quantity, 0) as quantity, IFNULL(MIN(product_attribute_shop.price),product_shop.price) AS orderprice '
			.(Combination::isFeatureActive() ? ', MAX(product_attribute_shop.minimal_quantity) AS product_attribute_minimal_quantity' : '')
			, pl.`description`, pl.`description_short`, pl.`link_rewrite`, pl.`meta_description`, pl.`meta_keywords`,
			pl.`meta_title`, pl.`name`, pl.`available_now`, pl.`available_later`, MAX(image_shop.`id_image`) id_image, il.`legend`, m.`name` AS manufacturer_name,
				DATEDIFF(
					product_shop.`date_add`,
					DATE_SUB(
						NOW(),
						INTERVAL '.(Validate::isUnsignedInt(Configuration::get('PS_NB_DAYS_NEW_PRODUCT')) ? Configuration::get('PS_NB_DAYS_NEW_PRODUCT') : 20).' DAY
					)
				) > 0 AS new'.(Combination::isFeatureActive() ? ',MAX(product_attribute_shop.minimal_quantity) AS product_attribute_minimal_quantity' : '')
			'.Shop::addSqlAssociation('product_attribute', 'pa', false, 'product_attribute_shop.`default_on` = 1') : '').'
				ON (p.`id_product` = pl.`id_product` AND pl.`id_lang` = '.(int)$id_lang.Shop::addSqlRestrictionOnLang('pl').')

{
				$sql .= 'JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'category_product` cp ON (p.id_product = cp.id_product)';
					$sql .= 'JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'category_group` cg ON (cp.`id_category` = cg.`id_category` AND cg.`id_group` '.$sql_groups.')';
				if ($active_category)
					$sql .= 'JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'category` ca ON cp.`id_category` = ca.`id_category` AND ca.`active` = 1';
			}

$sql .= '

if (!$result)
			return false;

}

regards from Ukraine.

Thanks, it works in my shop

• 4 weeks later...

my solution

find

and replase

{
		if (!$context)
			return false;

$front = true;
			$front = false;

if ($p < 1) $p = 1;

if (empty($order_by))
			$order_by = 'position';
		else

if (empty($order_way))
			$order_way = 'ASC';

$order_by_prefix = 'p';
			$order_by_prefix = 'pl';
		{
			$order_by_prefix = 'm';
			$order_by = 'name';
		}
			$order_by_prefix = 'cp';

if ($get_total)
		{
		}

DAY)) > 0 AS new,

if ($random === true)
		else

//d($sql);

if (!$result)
			return array();
		//d($result);
		/* Modify SQL result */
	}

{
		if (!$context)

$front = true;
			$front = false;

if ($p < 1)
			$p = 1;

$order_by = 'name';

if ($get_total)
		{
			$sql = '
				SELECT p.`id_product`
				AND p.`id_product` IN (
					SELECT cp.`id_product`
				)';

}
		{
		}
		$alias = '';
			$alias = '';}
			$alias = 'pl.';
		{
			$order_by = 'name';
			$alias = 'm.';
		}
			$alias = 'stock.';
		else
			$alias = 'p.';

DATEDIFF(
					product_shop.`date_add`,
					DATE_SUB(
						NOW(),
					)

{
				if ($active_category)
			}

$sql .= '

if (!$result)
			return false;

}

regards from Ukraine.

Hello Sawato!

I have been searching for days for a solution to this, and you are the only that shared a solution.

I made the changes you suggested, but still doesnt work.

I have all products at 0€, and are the variations that have the price, not sure if there is anything else I need to do to make this work.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

my solution

find

and replase

{
		if (!$context)
			return false;

$front = true;
			$front = false;

if ($p < 1) $p = 1;

if (empty($order_by))
			$order_by = 'position';
		else

if (empty($order_way))
			$order_way = 'ASC';

$order_by_prefix = 'p';
			$order_by_prefix = 'pl';
		{
			$order_by_prefix = 'm';
			$order_by = 'name';
		}
			$order_by_prefix = 'cp';

if ($get_total)
		{
		}

DAY)) > 0 AS new,

if ($random === true)
		else

//d($sql);

if (!$result)
			return array();
		//d($result);
		/* Modify SQL result */
	}

{
		if (!$context)

$front = true;
			$front = false;

if ($p < 1)
			$p = 1;

$order_by = 'name';

if ($get_total)
		{
			$sql = '
				SELECT p.`id_product`
				AND p.`id_product` IN (
					SELECT cp.`id_product`
				)';

}
		{
		}
		$alias = '';
			$alias = '';}
			$alias = 'pl.';
		{
			$order_by = 'name';
			$alias = 'm.';
		}
			$alias = 'stock.';
		else
			$alias = 'p.';

DATEDIFF(
					product_shop.`date_add`,
					DATE_SUB(
						NOW(),
					)

{
				if ($active_category)
			}

$sql .= '

if (!$result)
			return false;

}

regards from Ukraine.

When the blocklayered module is enabled it does not work...

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...