[SOLVED] store 404 not found

Hi,

so this is what I did.

I went and updated my store to 1.4.4.. then I remembered that I did some customization on the login page.

so I went and restored what I had. I had 1.3.. then now when I click from back end office view my shop. I get an 404 not found error. I cannot get to the front end store at all.

Please anyone help me with that.

Thanks,

Hi Oplus,

First of all, I'm not even a caviar fan and the food on your home page looks delicious! Maybe I should start eating breakfast more often, because I'm going to be struggling this morning thanks to those pictures.

As for your store, when I tried to visit it I just got what looked like a blank PS storefront, not a 404 error. Is that the same thing you're seeing?

-Mike

Yeah those caviar are delicious with french bread :P

Please have access to the back end store.. click on view my shop.. you will be directed to plantbasedfoods.com/store/en/ ... i think the problem is with /en/ .. because if I search for an item usualy it was going to store/en/category?blablabla ... now it goes to store/category?blablabla ...

so how can I solve this problem to go directly to store/ and not store/en/ ???

thanks,

Oplus,

I need the Back Office login page, not the Front Office. Please provide the link to whatever page you use to access the back office to make edits to your store. There is nothing I can do with a front office login to try to help you. The link you give me should look very similar to the one I gave you above.

-Mike

did you find any solution Mike?

Hi Oplus,

I'm looking at it now, and I'm still not getting a 404 error, just the same blank front page I saw in the Front Office at first. You may want to follow the suggestions in the Back Office under "A Good Beginning..." to try our suggested fixes first.

-Mike

After I fixed permissions for files and directories. I do not get a 404 page error anymore.. I get to a prestashop page saying: Page not available

I attached a screen shot.

On that same page if you click on login... it will work fine and take you to /store/authentication?back=my-account.php

however if you click on prestashop logo you get back to the page not available.. look how the url is now /store/en/ ... so what I am saying is this is where the problem... I do not want to redirect to /store/en/ ... I want to adjust somewhere that to change /store/en/ to /store/ ... i think this will solve the problem.

thanks,

Okay, thank you I solved the problem..

in config/settings.inc.php

there was this line: define('__PS_BASE_URI__', '/store/en/');

I changed it to this: define('__PS_BASE_URI__', '/store/');

and now it works

thanks,