Broken links on website

LS136

Posted (edited)

Hello

I have few broken links on my website, can someone suggest a way to resolve this issue. Due to this my google account has been suspended. I have attched a pictures which only shows 12 broken links but i know there are more broken links. I really need to resolve this issue so i can get access to my google account.

www.shoplex.co.uk

1ec24812-6240-4332-9845-9c9e2f0d11a0.jpeg

Edited by LS136 (see edit history)

Hi, the most important is to find out on which pages issues are. Some are very simple to solve. Add missing icons files in root directory of your PS: favicon.ico,  favicon-32x32.png, apple-touch-icon.png. Some others come from a module like ph_recommendbycategory and mpm_blog (ask authors to fix it).

You can have a detailed SEO audit here if you want.

55 minutes ago, Prestashop Addict said:

Hi, the most important is to find out on which pages issues are. Some are very simple to solve. Add missing icons files in root directory of your PS: favicon.ico,  favicon-32x32.png, apple-touch-icon.png. Some others come from a module like ph_recommendbycategory and mpm_blog (ask authors to fix it).

You can have a detailed SEO audit here if you want.

Hi thanks for the info. I have managed to remove the rest of the links. The only one left is the home page. I have a cms page where the breadcrumbs link is broken and going to wrong url. The issue is only on this page and not others. I am not sure how i can change the url of this as the code is takes different links for different pages and if i change it it will change the links for all other pages as well.

Here is the link:

https://shoplex.co.uk/index.php?controller=stores

On 5/27/2024 at 12:50 PM, Prestashop Addict said:

In Shop parameters / Traffic & SEO

I have added this info in this page. Is this fine? Will the other link change?

IMG_8498.jpeg

25 minutes ago, Prestashop Addict said:

That should be enough

Thanks for all your help. I have checked on a website. It shows no broken links found. Will it be enough to get my googles ads account unsuspended?

c4a828cc-334d-49a9-9dd3-7a03e9232d63.jpeg

4 hours ago, ZHSoft said:

.htaccess

Add the following 404 link processing:

ErrorDocument 404 /

Hi, is this going to solve the error 500 as well?