Header Drop Down menu in columns

Hello MissArsenic,

Yes, it's definitely possible to organize your dropdown menu into columns in PrestaShop, especially useful when you have many items under a single category. You can achieve this by customizing your theme's CSS and potentially tweaking some HTML depending on your current theme setup.

Here’s a basic guide on how to start:

Identify Your Theme's CSS: First, locate the CSS file associated with your theme. It’s usually found in the theme's folder.

Edit the CSS: You'll need to add CSS rules that style the dropdown elements (<ul> or <li> tags typically) to display as inline blocks or using the CSS grid or flexbox models to organize them into columns.

CSS Example:
.dropdown-menu > li {
  display: inline-block; /* or you could use flexbox/grid */
  width: 200px; /* Set your desired width */
}

Modify HTML if necessary: Depending on how your theme is built, you might also need to adjust the HTML structure of the dropdown menu to better suit multi-column layouts.

Clear Cache: After making changes, make sure to clear your PrestaShop cache from the "Advanced Parameters" > "Performance" section in your back office.

If you're not comfortable making these changes yourself, I'd recommend reaching out to a developer or looking for a PrestaShop module that offers enhanced menu capabilities without needing to code.

For more detailed instructions, you might want to check the PrestaShop forums and user guides, or consult with a professional developer familiar with PrestaShop themes.

As a developer with a passion for creating user-friendly digital experiences, I've had the opportunity to design and develop the website Menus Prices Canada. This site showcases my commitment to sleek, accessible design and functionality, providing visitors with comprehensive and easy-to-navigate menus and pricing from various eateries across Canada. Feel free to visit the site to see my work in action, which reflects my dedication to delivering high-quality digital solutions.

Best of luck with your menu!