Edit History

c64girl

c64girl

4 hours ago, ps8moduly.cz said:

Hi.

I'd be happy to help, but I'm missing more information. Prestashop version (full, only 1.7 is not enough), if any module already edits the order list, if TXT or CSV should be generated (excel may not be able to process TXT), if SKU or product or attribute reference code is needed, what is an empty field between SKU and by quantity, the location of the export button in the list of orders.

PS. 1.7.8.9 will be updated in future. No module edits the order list in the back office. It is to generate a simple txt will be uploaded to an external program that takes products off stock using sku and status. In our store there are no combinations and attributes. There are products themselves one product means combinations / attribute. Sku at my store has hyphens between several digits when exporting it would be nice if there were none.

Maybe module will add a button like this in list orders:

obraz.png.7d732bfb4ac361f113096c5aa8e79909.png

And a button inside order:

obraz.png.6bcdcecad0797b5e167e3b51b1e26996.png

c64girl

c64girl

3 hours ago, ps8moduly.cz said:

Hi.

I'd be happy to help, but I'm missing more information. Prestashop version (full, only 1.7 is not enough), if any module already edits the order list, if TXT or CSV should be generated (excel may not be able to process TXT), if SKU or product or attribute reference code is needed, what is an empty field between SKU and by quantity, the location of the export button in the list of orders.

PS. 1.7.8.9 will be updated in future. No module edits the order list in the back office. It is to generate a simple txt will be uploaded to an external program that takes products off stock using sku and status. In our store there are no combinations and attributes. There are products themselves one product means combinations / attribute. Sku at my store has hyphens between several digits when exporting it would be nice if there were none.

Maybe module will add a button like this?

obraz.png.7d732bfb4ac361f113096c5aa8e79909.png