Edit History

ps8modules

ps8modules

I apologize for my pride and not sharing all the possibilities. You need to follow the Prestashop documentation. Although documentation is available for developers, it is insufficient. What I have learned for more than 10 years needs to be put to good use. I am not an employee of Prestashop and I am happy to help out of good will and without coercion, without claiming any creation of my own, if it is not related to the topic. I don't work for anyone for free.

I understand that you would need a functional solution, but as I wrote, I don't know how to solve your problem.

I'm not writing anything bad to your address, I'm just pointing out that it was only targeted p9moc for a specific user.

ps8modules

ps8modules

I apologize for my pride and not sharing all the possibilities. You need to follow the Prestashop documentation. Although documentation is available for developers, it is insufficient. What I have learned for more than 10 years needs to be put to good use. I am not an employee of Prestashop and I am happy to help out of good will and without coercion, without claiming any creation of my own, if it is not related to the topic. I don't work for anyone for free.

I understand that you would need a functional solution, but as I wrote, I don't know how to solve your problem.

ps8modules

ps8modules