Edit History

jayashanka

jayashanka

53 minutes ago, Kogkalidis said:

The issue lies 99% in your API.

You can clarify by commenting out the actual code in the hook function and put instead something basic. Example

If it works, means that the issue lies in the api. If you still get 500 the error is somewhere else.

Moreover are we 100% sure that there is no code execution AFTER the successful call which leads to 500? (Either PrestaShop side or API side)

@Kogkalidis Thank you.  you are correct, issue was in the code inside the hook. I was able to fix it. By the way I'm facing another issue that I can't capture the password inside "actionObjectCustomerAddAfter" hook.   

Is there any other alternative I can use.

My  purpose is, when a customer get register in prestashop, send username and password to our core system. 

jayashanka

jayashanka

47 minutes ago, Kogkalidis said:

The issue lies 99% in your API.

You can clarify by commenting out the actual code in the hook function and put instead something basic. Example

If it works, means that the issue lies in the api. If you still get 500 the error is somewhere else.

Moreover are we 100% sure that there is no code execution AFTER the successful call which leads to 500? (Either PrestaShop side or API side)

@Kogkalidis Thank you.  you are correct, issue was code inside the hook. I was able to fix it. By the way I'm facing another issue that I can't capture the password inside "actionObjectCustomerAddAfter" hook.   

Is there any other alternative I can use.

My  purpose is, when a customer get register in prestashop, send username and password to our core system.