Module for entering the product size by the customer

Hello there,
I am looking for a module that will add the option for the customer to enter the size of the product and select different parameters as in the picture below. I have found several modules that allow the selection of different parameters when ordering, but they are all practically the same and it is not possible to add the option for the customer to enter the size.
Thanks in advance for your help.

image.png.73f4ed77bfbf754940f153c9bb1583b2.png

Hi.

Modules that are available are copies +- of some function. Prestashop is not built for such requirements. However, everything can be done. It mainly depends on the requirements of the customer (you). It is more about the demand for a customized module.

Prestashop is built from the ground up to sell t-shirts, mugs, pictures.

It will be a long time before Prestashop knows how to add decimals to the cart, or how to calculate a customization fields.

Edited by ps8moduly.cz (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

I use this module for additional options (custom fields, checkboxes, dropdown list etc). These values are not related to stock value but they can be used as additional options. Also possible to add additional cost for all options.

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/combinaisons-customization/30960-additional-product-attributes-custom-product-fields.html

Hope this helps :)