Edit History

Imaginis

Imaginis

Hello to all,

Since the beginning of the month, the status of the new orders have stopped changing automatically to "Payment accepted" (Status: --). Whether they are orders paid by credit card (Wordline) or by PayPal, the problem is the same.

While searching the logs, I found this systematic error with each order:

Order validation error : Invalid $number parameter: "" cannot be interpreted as a number; File: /public_html/src/Core/Localization/Number/Formatter.php; Line: 108;

The version of Prestashop is 1.7.6.9 and the version of PHP is 7.2

I learched on the forum, I found a similar error, but occurring in the product list in back office. My problem occurs at the time of the order and the error appears in the logs.

If anyone has an idea...

log_error.jpg

no_order_status.jpg

Imaginis

Imaginis

Hello to all,

Since the beginning of the month, the status of the new orders have stopped changing automatically to "Payment accepted" (Status: --). Whether they are orders paid by credit card (Wordline) or by PayPal, the problem is the same.

While searching the logs, I found this systematic error with each order:

Order validation error : Invalid $number parameter: "" cannot be interpreted as a number; File: /public_html/src/Core/Localization/Number/Formatter.php; Line: 108;

The version of Prestashop is 1.7.6.9 and the version of PHP is 7.2

I learched on the forum, I found a similar error, but occurring in the product list in back office. My problem occurs at the time of the order and the error appears in the logs.

If anyone has an idea...

log_error.jpg

no_order_status.jpg