Edit History

WartoWiedziec

WartoWiedziec

Updated

Dnia 26.02.2021 o 4:29 PM, Asger22 napisał:

I had what appears to be the same problem. This solved it.
Add this logic to the if on line 390 in src/Adapter/Product/AdminProductDataProvider.php

if ($formatCldr && $product['price'] != null && $product['price_final'] != null) {
  $product['price'] = $localeCldr->formatPrice($product['price'], $currency->iso_code);
  $product['price_final'] = $localeCldr->formatPrice($product['price_final'], $currency->iso_code);
}

It helped me in version 1.7.8.1 with PHP 7.4
===============================
@Asger22

15-02-2022 
Unfortunately, the problem reappears in version 1.7.8.3 - after updating the above code in the AdminProductDataProvider.php file, I can now access the product catalog.
I must point out that for the last 15 days after updating the store from version 1.7.8.2 it worked without corrections, but today something crashed and I had to go back to modifying the file.
Fortunately, the patch works. 🙂

WartoWiedziec

WartoWiedziec

Updated

Add this logic to the if on line 390 in src/Adapter/Product/AdminProductDataProvider.php

if ($formatCldr && $product['price'] != null && $product['price_final'] != null) {
  $product['price'] = $localeCldr->formatPrice($product['price'], $currency->iso_code);
  $product['price_final'] = $localeCldr->formatPrice($product['price_final'], $currency->iso_code);
}

WartoWiedziec

WartoWiedziec

}