Edit History

alj

alj

Hi

On a Prestashop 1.7.7.1 i'm getting this error when going to the product overview in back office.

it is a new fresh install, and before I imported products I could fine access the product overview , but now after importing products, i get this error.
Have tried changing decimals under currencies, deleting cache and changing currency, nothing helped.

Has anyone experienced this error and may have a solution.

Thanks!

screenshot-vildtshop.graffic.mitspace.dk-2021.01.16-11_19_43.png

alj

alj

Hi

On a Prestashop 1.7.7.1 i'm getting this error when going to the product overview in back office.

it is a new fresh install, and before I imported products I could fine access the product overview , but now after importing products, i get this error.

Thanks!

alj

alj

Forgot image

Hi

On a Prestashop 1.7.7.1 i'm getting this error when going to the product overview.

Thanks!

alj

alj

Hi

On a Prestashop 1.7.7.1 i'm getting this error when going to the product overview.

Thanks!