Additional Footer which has to be shown ONLY on startpage

Hi there,

we are setting up a site (http://www.my-sicherheit.de), and i want to place some text in the footer of the startpage (mainly for seo, but its also interesting to read :) ).

does anyone of you have an idea, how to create an additional footer, which is only shown at the index.php?
or how to create one for each categorie? ive searched for addons, but didnt find one for this case :(

would be great if you could help :) somehow .)

kind regards

hello,

@akboselk, its a prestashoptemplate from templatemonster for 140 us dollar. but we needed to "upgrade" the theme to 1.3.7 and later had to clean up all the html-mess (for w3c) :(.

@angora, your second idea sounds great! do you think you could do this for us (as freelancer)?? we just need 2-3 different footers :)

kind regards,
hauke

• 2 weeks later...

Hauka- I sell a footer module in my shop you can easily install the footer and then in the back office just exclude the pages you don't want the footer to display in additionally you can add text, images, and links or anything you wish such as tracking code or whatever you like. follow my signature link and go to the design shop for more information about the module.

That way you will not have to mess around with any of the code.